- ABR, CLHMS, CRS
Residential Real Estate Consultant
My clients have described me as a creative problem solver, an expert negotiator, accessible, honest and trustworthy. My peers would probably add tough (but fair) negotiator, consistent top producer, and respected. These are more than words, they are the result of more than sixteen years of hammering out the best deals for my clients using principle-based negotiating skills and a keen sense of customer service. I love real estate, especially the part of helping my clients achieve their goals.
I am a firm believer in always learning so that my clients benefit from the latest information and technology. As such, I earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Million Dollar Guild, Certified Relocation Specialist, and Certified Skilled Negotiator designations. Over the years, I have been a top producer within my company, even being named the number one agent. Since starting my real estate career, I have assisted more than 350 clients achieve their goals. While the awards and accolades are nice, my most important goal of exceeding my client’s expectations is earned every day and one at a time.
I specialize in Atlanta’s historic neighborhoods such as Ansley Park, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Candler Park, Decatur, Inman Park, Midtown, Morningside, Old 4th Ward, Piedmont Heights, Upper Westside and Virginia-Highland. However, I grew up in Dunwoody and enjoy supporting the northern perimeter area with expertise in Dunwoody, Marietta, Sandy Springs and Smyrna and Vinings.
On a personal note, I am in a twenty-seven-year relationship, and we are both so thankful that our two Airedale Terriers allow us to live with them! I earned a Bachelor of Arts – Fine Arts with a major in drawing and painting and a minor in graphic design from Millersville University in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This background allows me to help my clients, and potential buyers of my listings, not only what is, but also what could be with any property…and is the basis for an avid interest in collecting art. Other interests include enjoying great food and fine wines, working out (currently a recovering tennis addict), Peloton Biking and centering myself through yoga.
Real Estate Profile
Real estate sales associate licensed with Harry Norman, REALTORS®. A well respected business professional with high integrity to clients and the trade. A boutique approach to marketing homes for sale. Neighborhood Buyers' representative and Marketing Specialist servicing lntown neighborhoods of Ansley Park, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Candler Park, Decatur, Inman Park, Piedmont Heights, Midtown, Morningside, Old 4th Ward & Virginia Highland, and servicing the Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Marietta and Vinings neighborhoods on northern perimeter.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist-Million Dollar Guild (LMHS)
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS) Million Dollar Guild
- Senior Marketing Consultant-Life Member (SMC)
- Certified Skilled Negotiator
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- President of the Piedmont Heights Business Alliance
Education & Past Work Experience
- Millersville University - Lancaster, Pennsylvania Bachelor of Fine Arts-Major in Drawing/Painting-Minor in Graphic Design
- 12 Years of Customer Service & Sales in Printing Industry Servicing Fortune 500 Companies
- 2003 to 2008 Licensed REALTOR® with Prudential Georgia Realty (top 5% nationally)
- 2008 to 2019 Licenced REALTOR® with Harry Norman REALTORS®
- Phoenix Multi-Million Dollar Award - 10 Years Consecutive, Atlanta REALTORS@ Association 2013
- RISMedia's top 50 REALTORS® on the Rise for 2008 President's Circle 2008 - Prudential Georgia Realty #1 Agent Company Wide
- Top 25 individual Agents-Harry Norman REALTORS® 2008 through 2017 (Top 3% Company Wide)
- Harry Norman #1 Agent Buckhead NW Office for Team GCI 2017
- Atlanta REALTORS® Association Top 10% for 14 consecutive years