Garden Hills is in the Buckhead section of Atlanta, Georgia between Peachtree and Piedmont Roads, bordered on the north by Pharr Road and on the south by Lindbergh Road. In 1987 the neighborhood was given historic district status by the city of Atlanta.
Garden Hills was developed beginning in 1925 by Phillips Campbell McDuffie, a prominent Atlanta lawyer, who formed the Garden Hills Corp. and advertised the area as "Beautiful Garden Hills." He envisioned a country club community with a pool and community center at its heart.
The neighborhood was planned in three phases: the Country Club section, from Rumson Road east to North Hills Drive including the pool and community center; the Peachtree section, from Peachtree Road to Rumson Road; and the Brentwood section, from North Hills Drive to Piedmont Road.
Garden Hills Properties
Last updated on Oct 25, 2021 2:24:pm.