When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
The first impression of your property is key to attracting a buyer.
The small things you do outside can help bring buyers inside.
The House Exterior
- Your front door gives a vital first impression. A little linseed oil will freshen up stained wood. If painted, wash with soap and water. If paint or varnish is chipped or peeling, a fresh coat of paint may be in good order.
- Clean gutters if needed.
- Repair any torn screens or replace existing ones.
- Hose off or pressure wash exterior wood and trim.
- If gutters or exterior wood are in need of paint because of obvious cracking, peeling or chipping, it is best to repair those condensation areas.
- If you have window air conditioning units, wipe them clean and remove any rust that may have accumulated around condensation areas.
- If you have an outside patio or deck, make sure any lawn furniture, gas grills or exposed wood are in good repair.
The Yards and Grounds
- Keep the yard cut and trimmed.
- Trim and shape the shrubs if necessary.
- Keep garbage cans area neat & free of trash.
- Stack woodpiles neatly.
- Keep drives and walks swept and clean
- Put a fresh layer of pine straw on pine islands.
- Keep surface water drainage areas & natural streams free from debris that may cause water to stand or stagnate.
- Pick up toys, tools, bicycles, etc.